Online Consultations and Courses
If you not live locally, or prefer not to travel, I am more than happy to offer online therapy consultations. I use secure video conferencing technology provided by Zoom. (Facetime is also an option but is less secure and more prone to dropouts)
This makes therapy a flexible and convenient option for anyone who finds it difficult for any reason to visit a clinic, for example if you work long hours or live in a rural location.
I am also happy to offer hypnotherapy and hypnobirthing classes online, although this does depend on the nature of your concern and it can sometimes work better if we have at least one face to face session first.
To take part in a Zoom session, you will need the following:
- A reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone that can play and send audio and video
- A microphone - a headset mike is ideal, but a built-in one will work fine
- Headphones - generally make the sound quality stronger and clearer (especially for hypnotherapy) but again not essential
- A webcam or similar to capture video (I will need ot see you as well as hear you!)
- A comfortable chair in which to sit
- A quiet place where you will be uninterrupted during the session
To arrange an online session, please fill in the form below. I will then contact you with all the details you need.
Please note that for online sessions payment must be made in advance either by Paypal or via BACs. Normal session fees apply.
If for any reason you cannot make the agreed time, please give as much noitice as you can, ideally 24 hours at least.
If connection is lost during the session, all attempt will be made to restore connection and continue, but in extreme circumstances or technical difficulties an appointment may need to be rescheduled. If that is the case, there will be no additional charge to you.
PLEASE NOTE - FOR LEGAL REASONS I AM UNABLE TO OFFER ONLINE APPOINTMENTS TO CLIENTS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA